• Highest Protein ratio (34%) mass gainer in existence
• 40 grams of NZ made Myopro Gold protein per serving
• 5g of Fibersol-2 fibre per serving
• 5g Certified pure creatine monohydrate
• NO soy! NO GMOs! NO growth hormones!
• Ideal for supporting muscle growth, quick recovery, and rapid mass gains
Time to do some math…
Take any big 11-15lb pound mass gainer from the shelf and work out the amount of protein per 100g which obviously equates to the % of protein in the product. You might be shocked to see depending on the brand you use it averages between 14-25%. To state the obvious some 11lb (5kg) mass gainer contains as low as 700g of protein per 5kg which means you are throwing good money after carbs.
Don’t get us wrong, we are not saying carbs are bad, yup we need them but when you are going to make a hole in your wallet you should focus on getting the stuff that matters.
Gain Time was specifically formulated with this in mind, giving you a high ratio of protein, pharmaceutical grade creatine and added fibre (Fibresol-2) to ensure everything works in synergy.
Formulated with Myopro Gold
Gain Time is formulated with Myopro Gold which is a precise blend of New Zealand made Whey Protein Concentrates and Micellar Casein clinically shown to be more effective than whey. The Myopro Gold blend will give you a rapid amino acid spike followed by a continuous release of amino acids in your bloodstream for up to 4 hours. If your goal is to build an impressive amount of lean muscle tissue, then this Whey / Casein blend is exactly what you need
Experience the New Zealand Difference
Not all protein is made the same. In fact, the market is flooded with low quality, filler-based proteins that are doing very little to help you achieve fitness success. If you want results, it’s all about quality. All Nutratech proteins are made from the highly regulated grass fed cow’s milk of New Zealand. This elite quality source of protein contains no GMOs, growth hormones, or soy additives. Experience the Gain Time difference for yourself and get ready to maximize your gains.
1. Res PT, Groen B, Pennings B, Beelen M, Wallis GA, Gijsen AP, Senden JM, VAN Loon LJ. Protein ingestion before sleep improves postexercise overnight recovery. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2012 Aug;44(8):1560-9. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e31824cc363
|Protein Per Serve||40|
|Protein Source||Blend (Various Types)|
|Weight in KG||5|
|Weight in Lb||6|